Tuesday, May 07, 2013

My Brand NEW Music Video is out today!


This is the day where the fruit of hard work from a great team is revealed. A brand new music video for my song Better off Alone is out and made with me, Dance Allstarz and Team Recycled. 

Detlef D Soost, who is the man behind D's World, D's Dance School and who is one of the three jurymembers of Popstars here in Germany, decided to support my song by making a video with professional dancers and crew. I am deeply thankful for that. I could not have done it alone. 

So, I proudly present to you this video made with Dance Allstarz dancers. 
The choreograhy is now being taught exclusively across more than 140 of D's Dance Schools here in Germany and in June I will be performing this song live with dancers at a huge event for 4000 people here in Germany.

I am so excited and so deeply grateful for all the good things that are happening in my life. Determination and striving towards the wildest of my dreams is paying off in the most fantastic way.

Enjoy the video and if you really like the song you can buy it and support me at the same time, as I have released it alone. It is out on iTunes, CDbaby, Amazon etc etc



Here is the promotion D's Dance School is doing of the video on their website: 

D's World - Promotion of Better off Alone 

ENJOY 

Love

Nina x


No comments: