Monday, May 06, 2013

Wow - I am climbing the charts this week!

I may be home in bed sick, but good news is the best remedy to make you feel better in an instant. 

I just found out that my new single Better off Alone jumped right in at place 12 on Chartbase top 100 over international hits in Denmark. Last week I was testing to get on the list and now I am the highest new entry at no. 12! Wow, how about that ;)

The funny thing is that when I looked to see if I had reached the list I somehow missed my song, as I was browsing the hits further down the list - I admit I had never imagined I would be this far up the list. So, as I did not see my song I noticed my sister was on the list at place 44 with her song "I'm not alone" that she performed at the Danish Eurovision Songcontest. She has been on this list for ages without me noticing it. I was so proud and sent her a message. 

Then as I scrolled back up the list and I saw my song at place 12 and I honestly could not believe it! I was so happy and had to rub my eyes to be sure I was not imagining things
It is a little funny that I have a song on the list called "Better off alone" and my sister one that is called "I'm not alone" and now they are both on the list at the same time. Rock on Hall Girls.



Red means new entry ;)





See the chart here: Chartbase top 100

I can now crawl back into bed with a smile on my face. This is indeed good news for me. My determination and my work seems to be paying off and that just gives me such a boost and energy to do even more. This is just the beginning ;)

Love from

Nina x

No comments: